Your practice determines which clinical staff can access the BetterConsult patient summaries. All clinical staff within your practice that have access to the BetterConsult application will be able to view your summary. This is to allow for Nurses and other clinical staff to review BetterConsult summaries in the case of a triage setting or staff absence.
Articles in this section
- How do I log on to BetterConsult?
- How long before the consultation do I need to submit the questionnaire?
- How long will it take to complete the questionnaire?
- How does the Doctor receive my responses?
- Can other Doctors see my questionnaire?
- Can I review the information I submit?
- Can I print my responses to the questionnaire?
- Can I export my responses to the questionnaire?
- Can I delete the information I have input into BetterConsult?
- I forgot my password. How do I retrieve it?