BetterConsult integrates seamlessly into your normal consultation workflow, as demonstrated in the following video:
In order to access the BetterConsult patient summary, simply open up the patient record within Bp as you normally would.
- If your patient has completed the BetterConsult questionnaire, you will see:
- a note on the patient's appointment within the Bp appointment book indicating completion, and;
- a red indicator on the BetterConsult application icon on your Windows taskbar, and;
- a Windows notification popup in the bottom right hand of your screen
- Simply click on the Windows notification to access the BetterConsult notes using the BetterConsult application.
- Review the notes and, when you’re ready, click on the “Copy notes” button or move your mouse over a specific section and click “Copy section”. Close the BetterConsult application by clicking the “X” button.
- Paste the BetterConsult notes into your patient record by clicking Control-V or using the right mouse button and clicking “Paste”.
- To access BetterConsult at any time simply click on the BetterConsult icon in your Windows taskbar.
Please sign in to leave a comment.